We had recess today for a few reasons. First and foremost, Camden got rave reviews from his teacher for his improved behavior since he returned from winter break. I was so proud I could hardly stand it! He is also 1 of only 2 kids in the class that can count and write 1 - 100. He is doing so well. Eric was the helping parent today in Camden's class and verified all of this to me.
Secondly, the weather here has been pretty decent compared to the rest of the country and I figured we should enjoy it! And it doesn't hurt to take a break from iCarly every once in a while. That's Karina's favorite show. It's on "Teen Nick!" She is so mature for her age . . . NOT!!These two can be such love bugs when they want to be! I'm putting in an order for more of this -- we'll see what happens.
Karina is doing so well on the playground -- she just tries everything until she can keep up with Camden. She has no fear!
The biggest reason why we played outside today is the way Camden asks. How could I say no? He calls it "recess!" I think it's so cute. He has finally mastered the swings. He knows how to get swinging by himself and he gets really high. He'd swing like that all day. He was swinging for at least 30 minutes when we were out there. It's too bad there aren't swings at school. I used to love swinging in elementary school. Heck, I have memories of swinging in middle and high school! Who doesn't love swinging?
I took close to 100 pics of them out there today. I'm a pic-a-holic! (That's the photo kind, not the nose kind! HA!) I hope you enjoy them. I sure enjoyed watching them play. I'll post more pics tomorrow. Good night!
1 comment:
Man! How great it must be to have a fenced in backyard! Sadie is constantly running to the street...drives me nuts! i am totally jealous, it looks like they had so much fun! And how great and stressfree for you=)
Post a Comment